Aditi Govitrikar is an Indian model, actress, and doctor who was born on May 21, 1972. Her successful modeling career began in 1996 when she emerged victorious in the Gladrags Mega Model Contest. Afterward, Aditi made the move into acting, making appearances in well-known Hindi TV series and movies.
She worked as a general practitioner and pursued a medical degree in addition to her career in entertainment. Aditi Govitrikar, a multifaceted individual with a reputation for intelligence and beauty, has made important contributions to Indian entertainment and medicine.
aditi govitrikar wiki
|Date of birth
|21 May, 1972
|5 feet 7 inch
|Panvel, Bombay, India
|Barns High School in Panvel, Mumbai
|Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Harvard University Extension School
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
|Thammudu (1999) as “Lovely”
|Father: Not know
Mother: Not know
|1 million dollar
Aditi Govitrikar Career
Aditi Govitrikar has a background in acting, modeling, and medicine. She rose to fame as a prosperous model in the Indian fashion industry after taking first place in the Gladrags Mega Model Contest in 1996. She made the switch to acting and demonstrated her versatility by appearing in well-known Hindi TV series and movies.
Aditi pursued a career in medicine concurrently, graduating from medical school and beginning her general practitioner practice. Her ability to juggle a successful entertainment career with her dedication to healthcare is evidence of her many skills and contributions to both industries in India.
Aditi Govitrikar Husband and Children
Aditi met Muffazal Lakdawala, an MBBS student at The Grant Medical College in Mumbai, during her time in college. They dated for seven years; he was a follower of Islam. Afterward, in 1998, they tied the knot. In the entertainment industry, she continued to go by Aditi even after renaming herself Sara Lakdawala.
Together, the couple gave birth to two children: a son named Zhiaan and a daughter named Kiara. The couple filed for divorce in 2009 due to the unfulfilling nature of their relationship, but they remained relatively silent about the reasons behind it. Aditi claimed that she had a difficult and unpleasant time during that period.
Aditi Govitrikar Caste
Aditi is descended from a family of Central and South Asian Brahmins who live in Chitpavan. Aditi was a Hindu before she got married, but she converted to Islam after marrying a Muslim boy and took on the name Sara Lakdawala.
Aditi Govitrikar Movies
|Rok sako tho rok lo
|De dana dan
|Bheja fry 2
|My self ghaint
Facts About Aditi Govitrikar
Aditi Govitrikar has a very adaptable character. She was born into a Pune-based Chitpavan Brahmin family. She works as a psychologist, supermodel, actor, philanthropist, and medic. She is committed to changing the lives of those who are experiencing mental stress and helping them reach their full potential.
- She is the only supermodel in India to hold both a doctorate and a psychology certification. According to Business Today magazine, she is “Beautiful with Braines.”
- She gained prominence primarily as a result of her 1996 Gladrags Mega Model Contest victory and her 1997 Asian Super Model Contest best body and face awards. She was the 2000 Gladrags Mrs India and the 2001 Mrs World contest winner. In addition to these, she has won additional honors. She is the only Indian woman to date to have won the title of Mrs. World.
- Aditi has done numerous advertising campaigns for Clinic All Clear, Phillips, Eureka Forbes, Shopper’s Stop, Pond’s, and other leading international brands. She has also endorsed brands like Coca-Cola, Chopard, Fendi, and Harry Winston.
View this post on Instagram
- She describes herself as being extremely curious, a lifelong learner, and deeply passionate about empowering others. Her transformation from a doctor to an actress and model has been an exciting journey. As of 2020, she is still pursuing her career in medicine.
- She was chosen to play the lead role in music videos for songs like “Aaeena” by Jagjit Singh (2000) and “Kabhi to NazarMilao” by Adnan Sami and Asha Bhosle (1997).
- Her acting career was greatly aided by the films De Dana Dhan (2009), Paheli (2005), 16th December (2002), and Bheja Fry 2 (2011).
- Aditi participated in several well-known television programs as a contestant, including the 2008 Akshay Kumar-hosted Fear Factor: Khatron KeKhiladi. The show, which was filmed in Johannesburg, South Africa, featured her as a finalist.
- She also appeared in the third season of the contentious reality TV series Bigg Boss, which Amitabh Bachchan hosted in 2009. She made it to the semifinals.
- Speaking of her romantic life, Aditi was in a seven-year relationship with Muffazal Lakdawala, a boy she met at Grant Medical College in Mumbai and who was also pursuing an MBBS. Given that Aditi was from a Brahmin family and the boy was a Muslim, they had marital issues. In 1998, despite their differing religious beliefs, the couple tied the knot. Aditi became an Islamic convert and changed her name to Sara Lakdawala after getting married, but she kept using Aditi in the entertainment business. Additionally, they were blessed with a son named Zhiaan and a daughter named Kiara. They eventually separated in 2009. It was one of the most unsettling times in Aditi’s life, she said. Muffazal eventually got married. Dr. Govitrikar actively supports PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), is adamantly against the killing of animals, and even believes that eating non-vegetarian food is extremely unhealthy.
Frequently Ask Question
Who is the Husband of Aditi Govitrikar?
private life. She married Muffazal Lakdawala, a Dawoodi Bohra Muslim medical school senior, despite early resistance from her parents. The two had dated for more than seven years while she was still in college. In 1998, the couple wed by both civil and Islamic law, and she assumed the name Sarah Lakdawala.
Aditi, is She Divorced?
In 1998, Aditi Govitrikar wed Muffazal Lakdawala. 2009 saw the couple’s 11-year marriage come to an end. Govitrikar reared their two children together, a son and a daughter. Aditi Govitrikar, a model and actor, and her former husband Muffazal Lakdawala have been divorced for the past 13 years.