Aoora is a singer, dancer, and songwriter from South Korea. He was born on January 10, 1986, and goes by Park Geun-woo in full. Aoora became well-known for being a part of the boy band Double A (AA). Under Wellmade Yedang Entertainment, Double A made its premiere in 2011.
In the entertainment business, Aoora is renowned for his adaptability. In addition to his music career, he has pursued several other endeavors. His vocals and dancing are well-known, and he adds to Double A’s performances.
|Singer, composer, content creator
|Date of birth
|10 January 1986
|5 feet 10 inch
|Seoul National University
|Love Back (2009)
So Crazy (2011)
|Father: not know
Mother: not know
|Ash King, Shilpa Rao, David Bowie
|Pritam, Bappi Lahiri
Aoora is well-known for his work as a songwriter, dancer, and singer from South Korea. These are some salient details regarding his career:
- Double A (AA): As a member of the K-pop boy group Double A (AA), Aoora rose to fame. Under the Wellmade Yedang Entertainment label, the group debuted in 2011. Double A participated actively in the Korean music scene and released music.
- Solo Career: Aoora has pursued a solo career in addition to his group activities. He has put out solo music and demonstrated his abilities as a songwriter in addition to his vocals.
- Versatility: In the entertainment industry, Aoora is acknowledged for his versatility. In addition to his musical pursuits, he has worked in various entertainment-related fields, exhibiting talents in performance and dance.
- Supervision of Music Production: Aoora has participated in the songwriting process for the songs he releases by producing his music. His wider skill set in the industry is reflected in his involvement in music production.
Aoora Content creator
He has over 330k YouTube subscribers and over 460k Instagram followers. His remix of the Indian song “Swag Se Swagat” from the 2017 Bollywood film “Tiger Zinda Hai” received a million views on social media on September 23, 2022, and this gained him a great deal of notoriety, particularly in India. Later, he released Meet Bros., a dance rendition of Monali Thakur’s 2016 Hindi song “Cham Cham.”
Aoora in Bigg Boss 17
He received an invitation to participate as a wildcard in the reality TV series “Bigg Boss Season 17” in 2023, which aired on Colors and was available to stream on Jio Cinema.
He is covered in tattoos all over his body. He has inked tattoos of hearts on both of his hands.
He has “69” tattooed on his neck. His right upper arm has an inked flower that reads “I LIKE YOU,” and his left arm’s inside has the word “BLACKSUGAR.”
He has “+82 call me” written on his left wrist and a small cross on the back of his left arm.
Facts About Aoora
- Formerly of the South Korean boy band Double-A and its subunit Aoora&Hoik, Aoora is a singer, composer, DJ, and content creator. He is renowned for his work producing Hindi song remixes with Korean lyrics.
- The first person to join the boy band “Double A” was Aoora. He debuted as a rapper in 2011 with Woosang, Hoik, Jinhong, and Kimchi, the other four members.
View this post on Instagram
- One of the songs from AA’s upcoming mini album, “Rollin Rollin,” was released on March 7, 2013. KBS and SBS decided that the song was unsuitable for broadcast and banned it. Despite this setback, AA ended their year and a half-long hiatus on March 27, 2013, when they released their full mini album, “Come Back.” All six of the songs on the album were written, produced, and arranged by Aoora.
- Aoora and Hoik released a cover of Omi’s song “Cheerleader” on August 20, 2015. The first episode of the third season of F@LLOW ME, a South Korean television program, starring Aoora and Hoik as AOORA&HOIK, aired on September 29, 2015. This attested to the sub-unit’s membership in the organization.
- He and DJ Friday (Hyung Sun-ahn), a South Korean electronic dance music duo, joined “Trophy Cat” in 2017.
- He has over 330k YouTube subscribers and over 460k Instagram followers. On September 23, 2022, his remix of the Indian song “Swag Se Swagat” from the 2017 Bollywood film “Tiger Zinda Hai” received over a million views on social media, gaining him considerable notoriety, especially in India. Then he released a dance version of Meet Bros. and Monali Thakur’s 2016 Hindi song “Cham Cham.”
- The Uttar Pradesh Tourism Department revealed in September 2023 that Aoora and fellow K-pop sensation DJ Fridayy would be the headliners of a string of concerts taking place all over India. These performances were part of a larger cultural event honoring India and South Korea’s 50 years of diplomatic ties. The performances took place in various Indian educational institutions.
- On November 28, 2023, he released a second solo song called “In Da Bus,” which features Maaz Moeed.
- In 2023, he took part in Season 17 of the reality TV program Bigg Boss. Jio Cinema streamed the show after it aired on Colors.
Frequently Ask Question
Where in India is Aoora Right Now?
K-pop star Aoora’s experiences in India ranged from collaborating with a big music label on Bollywood hit covers to fully engaging in local events. The South Korean celebrity is also ready for an amazing season of partnerships, performances, and more, having recently opened an office in Mumbai.
Who is the Wild Card Entry for Bigg Boss 17?
The first-ever wild card entry for Bigg Boss 17 has been revealed, much to the anticipation of fans for months. K-Pop sensation Aoora will compete as a wild card in the contentious reality show, according to a recent promo from ColorsTV.
Who is Sanskriti University’s K-pop Idol?
Park Min-jun, better known by his stage name Aoora, is a K-Pop artist currently visiting India for a month. The celebrity traveled the nation for about a month, posting pictures and videos of his travels on social media. Recently, the South Korean performer performed Mathura, Uttar Pradesh’s Sanskriti University.