On March 1st, 1898, Camille Marie Razat was born in Toulouse, Occitanie, France. Her nationality is still unknown, though. By 2024, she will have reached the age of 29. According to her horoscope, she is a Pisces.
Her mother is Catherine Cantegrel, even though she has never used her father’s name. The actress also occasionally smokes. Furthermore, not much is known about her relatives. She completed her schooling at Toulouse’s Saint-Sernin High School.
Camille Razat Wiki
|Camille Marie Razat
|Date of birth
|March 1st, 1898
|5 feet 7 inch
|Saint-Sernin High School
|Father: Patrick Razat
Mother: Catherine Catengrel
|1 million dollar(not exactly)
Camille Razat Career
In 2015, Camille was cast as Lea Morel in the police procedural miniseries The Disappearance, alongside Laurent Bateau and Alice Pol. She played Salome Delevigne in a Capitaine Marleau episode that same year.
In the 2017 feature film “Rock’n Roll,” directed by Guillaume Canet, Camille starred as Fille Boite de Nuit. Her role in Girls with Balls was as the seductive horror-comedy character Lise. She is currently starring in the Netflix series Emily in Paris as Camille. Actors and actresses who starred in the series included Lily Collins and Ashley Park.
She is currently starring in the Netflix series Emily in Paris as Camille. On October 2, 2020, the season made its debut with appearances by Lucas Bravo, Ashley Park, and Lily Collins. She has also modeled for many upscale fashion labels, such as Celine and Balmain. She has also done modeling for a French agency.
Camille Razat Net Worth 2024
As of November 2034, her estimated net worth derived from her acting career was $1 million, as reported by the Hollywood Reporter, among other websites. Her precise income, her real estate holdings, and her other sources of income are also being closely examined.
Camille Razat Height and Weight
She has an appealing personality and keeps her figure in check as an actress and model. Her approximate height is 5 feet 7 inches. Her weight has been approximately 55 kg. She has flawless blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Her approximate measurements are 33, 25, and 35 inches.
Camille Razat family Boyfriend/Relationship
As of 2024, Camille Razat’s marital status is listed as engaged. Photographer Etienne Baret and Camille Razat are still engaged. In 2017, the couple first made their Instagram debut.
Facts About Camille Razat
- According to Camille, she follows a very exact and “Parisian” skincare regimen. Every month, she also uses hyaluronic acid for microneedling.
- Camille began modeling when she was fourteen years old, or a teenager! She does, however, also mention that she was rejected a lot because she was shorter than most models.
- She likes to always have her bag with her because it contains interesting items. First, there’s a book. That book, “Jewish Gansta,” by Karim Madani, about 1990s hip-hop culture in New York City, was available as of December 2021. She also had her 15-year-old perfume from Balenciaga with her.
- Camille Razat is an actor as well as a model for “Premium Models,” a French agency. She has also modeled for several companies, including Celine, French Vanity, Cartier, and Louis Vuitton.
- The creative director of Roger Vivier, Gherardo Felloni, selected Camille Razat in 2020 to star in the brand’s spring-summer 2021 jewelry collection advertisement.
- In contrast to her glamorous career, Camille enjoys playing video games. World of Warcraft is one of her favorite games.
- “I play video games a lot. I enjoy playing when I get to, but I don’t get to do it much these days,” she continued.
- She was quite ill when she went to Paris for her Emily audition. Her fever was elevated. She acknowledges that to give it another go, she had to practically beg.
- Before they started working together as actors, Camille and Lucas Bravo were already close friends.
- Her sense of style is more “masculine,” according to Camille.
Is Emily in Paris Truly Pregnant by Camille?
Razat remarks, “[It’s] such a drama queen moment.” And it’s not the only shocking revelation made in the epilogue. The last few minutes reveal that Camille is expecting Gabriel’s child.
Who Are the Parents of Camille Razat?
Saint-Jean, a town in southwest France close to Toulouse, is where Camille Razat was born. Patrick Razat and Catherine Cantegrel are her parents. At the age of sixteen, she started modeling. When she was eighteen, she decided to give up on her goal of becoming a journalist and enroll in Paris’s Cours Florent, a French acting school.
Is the Setting of Emily in Paris, Well, Paris?
Emily frequently traveled to the Place de Valois, which houses offices, and to Jardin du Palais Royal, which is located in the first arrondissement, to meet with her friend Mindy Chen. Then there are the iconic sites that confirm to viewers that Emily is, in fact, in Paris.