One of India’s wealthiest female startup entrepreneurs, Gokulnath has a net worth of Rs 4,550 crore. 3.05 billion dollars are the family’s total assets. Her work as an educator and entrepreneur has allowed her to amass her money.
Rajalakshmi Aggarwal bio
|Educator and co-founder of BYJU’s
|Date of birth
|3 November 1982
|5 feet 5 inches
|B.com The National Degree College, Jayanagar, Karnataka
RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi
|Father: not know
Mother: not know
Who is Divya Gokulnath?
Bengaluru, Karnataka, was the birthplace of Divya Gokulnath. She attended the Frank Anthony Public School in New Delhi for her elementary education. Her undergraduate studies were completed at The National Degree College in Jayanagar, Karnataka. She received her B.Tech. in Biotechnology from Bengaluru, Karnataka’s RV College of Engineering.
She intended to continue her education after graduating in the States. She enrolled in Byju’s GRE preparation sessions in order to get ready for the exam. Byju offered her a job tutoring kids in his coaching classes while she awaited her exam results after she finished it. She was only 4 years younger than the students she was instructing.
When her results were made public while she was still in the classroom and she was chosen, she made the wise decision to continue teaching at Byju’s since she enjoyed it.
Divya Gokulnath Family?
A South Indian family is Divya Gokulnath’s family. Her family is not well-known. Her husband is Byju Raveendran. They first connected when she was Byju’s pupil. They were married after falling in love. Nish is their son who they share.
Divya Gokulnath Career?
In Byju’s coaching classes, Divya Gokulnath began her teaching career. She once taught students how to learn quickly and efficiently so they could finish their exams on time. She subsequently wed Byju Raveendran, and she was appointed as a director in “Think & Learn,” the parent business of “Byju’s-The Learning App,” when Byju decided to launch his app. She was in control of the curriculum and the app’s content. She sought to produce content that would hold the user’s attention and enable him to fully grasp and comprehend the ideas.
She aimed to provide the pupils with an all-encompassing experience that would ultimately lead to the best study session they had ever had.
According to how much time the pupils had spent studying, she created examinations and question papers that would assist them in being rated appropriately. Her approach was successful, and the pupils were adjusting well to the online learning environment and the learning style. She frequently uploads her own movies to the app. She frequently teaches topics connected to biotechnology because of her knowledge in the field.
Divya Gokulnath’s Education Structure?
We have provided a lot of details regarding her career background. The name of the school, the name of the college, the qualifications, and other pertinent data are also provided here. She had a Not Applicable start to her profession. She primarily makes a living as a businesswoman or teacher.
Some Interesting Facts About Divya Gokulnath
- Byju’s-The Learning App was co-founded by Divya Gokulnath. Byju Raveendran, the company’s creator, is her husband.
- Divya was a pupil of Byju’s. For the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), she was enrolled in a class. Byju proposed that she teach a class while waiting for her exam results once she finished.
- Divya concurred and began her lesson. She was only four years younger than the students she was instructing. She once said in an interview that she had to wear a saree because she was instructing students who were slightly younger than herself.
- When her test results were released, she was chosen for a university in the United States, but her commitment to teaching and her passion for learning prevented her from enrolling.
- The Directors of “Byju’s-The Learning App” are Divya, Byju, and his younger brother Riju.
- When Byju first started, she concentrated mostly on producing content. She sought to create a curriculum that would be simple for the pupils to acquire and comprehend.
- She concentrated on the teaching style, the assessments, and the questions that would be given to the students following a study session.
- Divya frequently attends biotechnology-related workshops because she studies the subject.
- She made films from home when she was on maternity leave after becoming a mother. She used to record videos whenever her little baby dozed off.
Frequently Ask Question
What is Divya Gokulnath’s tale of success?
Byju’s, an online education platform that first offered in-person education to assist school learning before adding a website app with video courses, was created in 2011 by Divya and her husband. In certain instructional videos, Divya has acted as a teacher using her knowledge.
Who is BYJU’s largest investor?
The tech company’s largest stakeholder and investor is Prosus. Investors like General Atlantic and BlackRock are among those who support Byju’s. BlackRock, a US-based investment management company, has repeatedly reduced the value of Byju. It reduced Byju’s earlier this year to $8.3 billion.
Who is the highest-paid faculty member at BYJU?
The average teacher pay in India is 5.2 lakhs per year, with salaries ranging from one lakh to eight lakhs. Salary projections are based on 84 BYJU’s most recent salaries provided by various BYJU workers.\
Did SRK finance BYJUs?
Not owned by Shahrukh Khan is Byju’s. He is the company’s brand representative. In 2011, Byju Raveendran and his wife Divya Gokulnath cofounded the online edtech business Byju.
What is the crisis at BYJU?
Byju’s is in trouble after the once-promising tutoring business missed an interest payment on a term loan, failed to submit its financial records on time, and engaged in legal conflict with its creditors. Several US-based investors charged Byju’s with concealing $500 million, which resulted in lawsuits.