A well-known Indian businessman named Divyank Turakhia was born on April 8, 1982, in Mumbai. At the age of 16, he collaborated in creating the IT and web solutions business Directi. BigRock, one of its initiatives, rose to prominence as a top domain registrar. He started the advertising technology business Media.net in 2010, and it was bought out for $900 million.
He also helped create the team communication tool, Flock. Divyank is praised for his coding prowess and has won various accolades in the computer sector. He is well known for his charitable work in the fields of technology and education. It’s exciting to see how he developed from a budding entrepreneur to a major tech personality.
Divyank Turakhia Bio
|Date of birth
|8 April 1982
|5 feet 8 inches
|Arya Vidya Mandir, Maharashtra
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
|Father: Not know
Mother: Not know
|1.76 Billion dollar
Divyank Turakhia’s Early Life?
In April 8, 1982, Divyank Turakhia was born in Mumbai, India. He was raised in a middle-class family and developed an early passion for technology and business. Even though the specifics of his early years are not well known, he started out young on the path to success in the software sector.
When Turakhia was only 16 years old, he and his brother Bhavin Turakhia co-founded their first business, Directi. Web hosting and domain registration company Directi operated online. His entrepreneurial career, which ultimately resulted in the founding of several additional prosperous enterprises, was launched by this early business venture.
Divyank Turakhia’s successes in the software business are well-documented, and he is renowned for his imaginative and entrepreneurial drive, despite the little information that is known about his early life.
Divyank Turakhia Carrer?
In the technology and internet sector, Divyank Turakhia has achieved amazing success as an entrepreneur. His most notable accomplishments include co-founding a number of noteworthy businesses and reaching significant professional milestones. The following is an overview of his career:
- Directi was the first business that Divyank Turakhia and his brother Bhavin Turakhia co-founded, and it was established in 1998. A web hosting and domain name registration company at first, Directi gradually grew to offer a range of internet-related services.
- Divyank Turakhia co-founded the advertising technology business Media.net in 2010. One of the biggest ad tech businesses in the world, Media.net is renowned for its contextual advertising solutions. For more than $900 million, a group of Chinese investors bought it in 2016.
View this post on Instagram
- The communication and collaboration app Skit was introduced in 2018 by Divyank Turakhia as a response to the popularity of texting services. Skit was developed as a more private and secure substitute.
- In addition to his other businesses, Divyank Turakhia worked on the messaging and collaboration platform Flock (2014). Later, in 2021, a global software business named Ciklum purchased Flock.
Divyank Turakhia Networth
One of the wealthiest founders from India is D’lo. According to our research, Divyank Turakhia’s net worth was $1.76 billion according to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
Divyank Turakhia Wife?
Divyank Turakhia’s wife’s identity is private. To date, there is no data about his wife. whenever in future if there is any update about his love life we will get to know you viewers.
Divyank Turakhia Working?
- Directi: In 1998, he and his brother Bhavin Turakhia co-founded Directi, a provider of online hosting and domain registration services.
- Co-founded the advertising technology firm Media.net in 2010. One of the biggest ad tech companies in the world, Media.net was later bought out for a sizable sum of money.
- Launching an app for communication and collaboration called Skit with an emphasis on privacy and security.
- Participation in Flock, a messaging and collaboration tool created to ease company communication.
- Entrepreneurship: In the field of technology, Divyank Turakhia is renowned for his visionary approach to business and his capacity to spot opportunities.
Frequently Ask Question
Who is India’s Wealthiest Programmer?
Divyank Turakhia is an Indian-born computer programmer, businessman, billionaire, serial entrepreneur, and investor who was born on January 29, 1982.
What is Div Turakhia’s Market Value?
MUMBAI: Divyank Turakhia of Media. With a net worth of Rs 12,500 crore, Net is the wealthiest Indian under the age of 40. The majority of the 45 individuals who made the “IIFL Wealth-Hurun India 40 and Under Self-Made Rich List 2021” are start-up business owners with a combined net worth of more than Rs 1,000 crore.
Who is Directi’s Owner?
The 1998-founded Directi consists of a collection of tech companies that Bhavin and Divyank Turakhia own, run, or have invested in. India’s first ICANN-accredited registrar was Directi.