Talented American singer-songwriter Greylan James is well-known for his charming country music. He was raised in Nashville, Tennessee, the home of country music, and was born with a love of storytelling. Greylan has created a reputation for himself in the country music industry swiftly because of his beautiful voice and sentimental lyrics.
His music combines classic country roots with a contemporary flair to produce a distinctive and alluring sound that appeals to audiences of all ages. Greylan has established himself as a rising star in the country music industry and has a promising future thanks to his commitment to his craft and sincere connection with his audience.
Greylan James Bio
|Singer, and songwriter
|Date of birth
|18 June 1996
|5 feet 11 inch
|Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
|James Madison High School
|Father: not know
Mother: Donna Clevenger-Egan
Greylan James Career
Early on, James developed a love for music, and in his late teens, he relocated to Nashville. In 2018, Universal Music Publishing Group signed him to a worldwide publishing contract. He began putting out his own songs in 2021. ‘Anything Cold,’ ‘Make the Best Memories,’ ‘Where You Got It From,’ ‘Walls,’ ‘Damaged,’ and ‘That Damn Song’ are a few of his tunes. ‘2 Years Back’ is his most recent release.
In addition, he has written songs for performers like Chris Young, Jordan Davis, Cole Swindell, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, and Chris Jason. Prior to this, Greylan spent the years 2014 to 2018 working as a songwriter, vocalist, and musician at Tom-Leis Music, Love Monkey Music, and Dreamliner Entertainment Group.
Greylan James Songs
- 2 years back
- My future
- Old truck young love
- You and Jesus
- Anything cold
- Make the best memories
- Where you it from
- First train to Caroline
- This is not goodbye
- That damn song
- Next thing you know
- Happy does
- Nothing and then some
- Young man
- Can’t you see
- The guitar man
Some Interesting Facts About Greylan James
- Country Roots: Nashville, Tennessee, the so-called “capital of country music,” is where country music performer Greylan James was born and bred.
- Early Career: He got his start in the music business at an early age, polishing his vocal and songwriting abilities in the center of the country music scene.
View this post on Instagram
- Greylan is renowned for fusing traditional country music components with a modern touch, producing a unique sound that appeals to a broad audience.
- Live Performances: He has become well-known for both his recorded music and his compelling live performances, frequently mesmerizing crowds with his sincere performances.
- Greylan is not only a gifted singer, but also a good lyricist, creating lyrics that connect with listeners.
- Growing Career: In the country music scene, he was regarded as an emerging artist and his career was moving in the right direction.
Greylan James’s Net Worth
Greyal is a citizen of the US and was born and raised there. He also practices Christianity as his religion. Other than this, nothing else is known about him at this moment, including his race or his net worth.
Frequently Ask Question
Greylan James Appeared on the Voice When?
One of the top guitarists under the age of 21 according to Guitar Center Magazine’s Brotherhood of the Guitar Top 100 is Greylan James, who started learning the instrument at the age of 5. In 2013, NBC’s The Voice highlighted him.
Greylan James is From Where?
When he was only 18 years old, the Knoxville, Tennessee native relocated to Nashville to pursue his first significant publishing deal. Greylan acquired a worldwide publishing agreement with Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) in 2018.