Kagiso Rabada Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, on May 25, 1995, Kagiso Rabada is a well-known cricket player known for his intense pace bowling. His outstanding pace, accuracy, and wicket-taking prowess have contributed to his rise to prominence in international cricket. Rabada made his debut in 2014 and quickly gained respect for his talent and mobility on the field.
He has achieved success in a number of cricketing formats and established himself as a key player in South Africa. Rabada, who is renowned for his physical prowess and intense competition, is still a formidable force in the cricket world.
In this article you get to know about Kagiso Rabada Wife, wiki, age, Height, Networth
Kagiso Rabada Wiki
|South African cricketer
|Date of birth
|25 May 1995
|6 feet 3 inch
|Johannesburg, South Africa
|St Stithians Boys’ College
|St. Stithians Boys College, Johannesburg
|Father: Mphu Rabada
Mother: Florence Rabada
|3 million dollar
Who is Kagiso Rabada?
Kagiso Rabada is a powerful force in the cricket game, known for his lightning-fast reflexes on the field. This South African cricketer, who was born in Johannesburg on May 25, 1995, is well-known for his explosive bowling abilities and exceptional capacity to take big wickets. Rabada made his debut on the international scene in 2014, and since then, his quickness, accuracy, and intense competitiveness have given him a special place in the sport. His career combines natural skill with unwavering commitment, making him stand out not just as a player but also as an icon of athletic brilliance who is making major progress in the fascinating game of cricket.
Kagiso Rabada Age?
As of 2023, Kagiso Rabada is 28 years old. On May 25, 1995, he was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. Rabada has developed into a cricket phenomenon with every year that goes by, accumulating experience and improving his on-field abilities. He is a fast bowler who has been remarkably successful at such a young age. He has made significant contributions to the South African national squad.
Rabada’s cricket adventure started early, having been raised to the highest level of international cricket by his unwavering passion for the game. He was born in the energetic metropolis of Johannesburg. At the age of 28, he is anticipated to be reaching the pinnacle of his career in 2023, and fans everywhere are looking forward to his performances.
Kagiso Rabada’s Early Life?
On May 25, 1995, in Johannesburg, South Africa, Kagiso Rabada was born. He was educated at St. Stithians Boys’ College after growing up in the city. Rabada had a strong interest in cricket from a young age and showed promise as a player. His commitment to the game and love for it inspired him to seek a career in cricket, where his remarkable fast bowling skills finally allowed him to make an international impression. Rabada’s early life was defined by a strong devotion to cricket, which served as the basis for his prosperous cricket career.
Kagiso Rabada Carrer?
Kagiso Rabada is a fast seam bowler from Johannesburg, South Africa, with a long and distinguished career in cricket.
- Rabada has played in 60 Test matches in the format of cricket, where he has established himself as one of South Africa’s best fast bowlers by showcasing his extraordinary abilities by claiming an incredible 280 wickets.
- A testament to his ability to demolish opposing batting lineups, Rabada’s greatest bowling performance of 7 wickets for 112 runs against England is one of his incredible career highlights.
- As evidence of his potency as a wicket-taker, he has the distinction of having the fifth-best career strike rate in Test matches, a stunning 39.7.
- Rabada’s ascent in Test cricket is more evidence of his quick rise; in just 53 appearances, he became the seventh-fastest player to reach the 250-wicket mark.
- His status as a game-changer was cemented when he produced an incredible bowling performance in the One-Day Internationals (ODIs) arena, taking six wickets for sixteen runs in one innings.
- Kagiso Rabada’s skill is evident in the T20 format as well; in the 2021 T20I World Cup, he made history by becoming the first bowler from South Africa to achieve a hat-trick.
- Rabada’s adventure in the Indian Premier League (IPL) began when the Delhi Daredevils acquired him prior to the 2017 season, significantly impacting the competition.
- He participated in six matches during his first IPL season in 2017 and showed off his skill by taking an identical number of wickets, indicating his potential as a useful asset.
- Unfortunately, an injury that kept him out of commission for a while prevented him from playing in the 2018 Indian Premier League.
- In 2019, Rabada triumphantly returned to the Indian Premier League (IPL), participating in 12 matches and exhibiting his exceptional talent by claiming 25 wickets at an incredible average of 14.72.
- Rabada got a new team with the Punjab franchise during the 2023 IPL Auction, where he signed a lucrative contract of Rs 9.25 crores.
- His IPL career came to an end in May 2023 when he participated in his final match against Rajasthan, scoring 40/2 and making a significant contribution that impact on the tournament.
Kagiso Rabada Achievements
- Renowned South African cricketer Kagiso Rabada, who plays for the Delhi Caps at the moment, has established himself as one of the game’s best bowlers.
- Rabada’s impressive accomplishments also include winning six major honors at Cricket South Africa’s (CSA) annual awards, which recognize excellence in cricket.
- Cricketer of the Year, ODI Cricketer of the Year, Test Cricketer of the Year, Fans’ Player of the Year, Players’ Player of the Year, and Delivery of the Year are among the honors Rabada will receive at the CSA annual dinner.
- Rabada’s historic accomplishment of becoming the first cricketer to ever win all six of these accolades at the CSA annual banquet in June 2018 is a noteworthy accomplishment.
- Other notable achievements throughout Kagiso Rabada’s career include being the youngest bowler to reach 150 wickets in Test cricket at the age of 23 years and 50 days, which highlights his extraordinary talent.
- With an astounding 6 wickets for 16 runs on his ODI debut, Rabada has cemented his place in ODI history by holding the record for the greatest bowling stats ever.
- Rabada’s distinction as the second bowler in the history of the One-Day Internationals to score a hat-trick in his debut further solidifies his skill and ability to have an instant effect.
- Rabada demonstrated his extraordinary speed and skill during the 2020 Indian Premier League (IPL) season when he bowled a delivery that was timed at an astounding 154.23 kilometers per hour (mph), which is one of the fastest deliveries in IPL history.
Frequently Ask Question
How Quickly Can Rabada Bowl?
The most intriguing player to come out of South Africa in the post-No. 1 Test ranking era is Kagiso Rabada, a powerful, authentic fast who often bowls in the 140–150 kph range. Rabada had already made a name for himself as the attack’s possible leader before he turned 21.
What is the Ipl 2023 Pricing of Rabada?
Kagiso Rabada was signed by the Punjab franchise for Rs 9.25 crore during the IPL 2023 auction. He bowled 40/2 in his final IPL encounter against Rajasthan in May 2023 at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala, India.