In Hyderabad, India, on August 17, 1993, Nidhhi Agerwal was born. She is an Indian model, dancer, and actress who has worked in the Telugu and Bollywood film industries. Munna Michael is her Bollywood debut.
Nidhhi Agerwal did schooling at Vidyashilp Academy and Vidya Niketan School. And graduation in Business Management from Christ University, Bengaluru. She made her Munna Michael debut in 2017 as Deepika Sharma’s “Dolly.”
She also contributed to a great number of films, including Mr. Majnu, Eeswaran, Savyasachi, and many more. Her role as Nikitha, or “Nikki,” in the film Mr. Majnu made her famous. This movie completed more than 266 Million views on YouTube in Hindi version.
Nidhhi Agerwal Wiki
|Date of birth
|17 August 1993
|5 feet 7 inch
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Vidyashilp Academy, Jakkur, Bangalore
|Graduation in Business Management
|Father: Not know
Mother: Not know
|3 million dollar
Nidhhi Agerwal Early life
Indian model and actress Nidhhi Agerwal mainly works in the Telugu and Hindi film industries. Nidhhi Agerwal was born in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, on August 17, 1993. She attended Vidyashilp Academy and Christ University, Bangalore, where she earned her degree in business management.
In the entertainment world, Nidhhi Agerwal rose to prominence after starring opposite Tiger Shroff in the Bollywood film “Munna Michael” in 2017. Since then, she has made numerous Telugu and Hindi film appearances, solidifying her reputation as a gifted actress.
Nidhhi Agerwal Career
Born in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, on August 17, 1993, Nidhhi Agerwal made her Bollywood debut opposite Tiger Shroff in the 2017 film “Munna Michael,” marking the beginning of her career in the Indian film industry. Nidhhi moved to the Telugu film industry after making her debut in Hindi cinema, appearing in films such as “Mr. Majnu” (2019) and “Savyasachi” (2018). She has a background in business management from Christ University in Bangalore and has managed to juggle her acting career with her academic endeavors. Nidhhi Agerwal is still involved in the entertainment industry.
facts about Nidhhi Agerwal
- Nidhhi Agerwal does not smoke.
- Is Nidhhi Agerwal an alcoholic? Unknown
- Nidhhi is a former Miss Diva 2014 contestant and beauty pageant competitor.
- She has belly dance, hip-hop, and ballet training.
- She made her acting debut in Sabbir Khan’s Bollywood film “Munna Michael” in 2017 as Pooja, the lead opposite Tiger Shroff.
- Her father loves Tiger Shroff a lot.
- Her devotees erected a temple in Chennai just for her in February 2021, and they genuinely worshipped her while doing Aarti. Nidhhi responded to this by saying,
- They said it was a Valentine’s Day present from them to me. It shocked me. It caught me off guard. However, I am also grateful and joyful to have fans who love and support me. I’m still very fresh. I’ve only completed two Tamil films, and a few Telugu ones, and I’m currently filming a few more in both languages. Thus, while it is startling, I am also overwhelmed. I had no idea that my fans would take things so far and act in such a way.
Nidhhi Agerwal Education
Nidhhi Agarwal was raised in Bengaluru and was born in Hyderabad. She was raised in a Marwadi family that speaks Hindi, and she is also fluent in Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada. She attended Vidyashilp Academy and Vidya Niketan School for her education. She graduated from Christ University in Bengaluru with a degree in business management. She has extensive training in belly dance, kathak, and ballet.
Nidhhi Agerwal Debut and Career
Director Sabbir Khan revealed in 2016 that Agarwal and Tiger Shroff had signed on to star in his film Munna Michael. She was selected from 300 applicants. She spoke about her love of acting, saying, “I’ve always wanted to be an actress. I used to promise myself that one day my face would be up there alongside Aishwarya Rai whenever I saw her on a hoarding.”
Nidhhi was additionally requested to sign a non-dating agreement until the movie was finished. She also signed a deal with KriArj Entertainment for a film that Shree Narayan Singh will be directing. After Batti Gul Meter Chalu and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, this will be Naraayan’s third directorial effort and her second Bollywood picture.
From Where is Nidhi Agarwal?
Agarwal was raised in Bangalore after being born in Hyderabad. She was raised in a Marwari family that speaks Hindi, and she is also fluent in Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada.
Which Honors Did Nidhi Agerwal Receive?
With the 2017 movie Munna Michael, she made her acting debut and won the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut.
Is Nidhi Agerwal a Stunning Woman?
She is a very elegant and beautiful young woman. She has a glamorous yet cozy appearance.