Ollie, Oliver Bearman British racer James Bearman is presently a competitor in the 2023 Formula 2 Championship for Prema Racing. Bearman’s birthday is May 8, 2005. He won the Italian and ADAC Formula 4 championships in 2021, and he is a student at the Ferrari Driver Academy at the moment.
In the 2022 FIA Formula 3 Championship, he finished the season seven points behind winner Victor Martins in third place.
Oliver Bearman wiki
|Date of birth
|8 May 2005
|5 feet 8 inch
|Chelmsford, United Kingdom
|King Edward VI Grammar
|Father: David Bearman
Mother: Terri Bearman
Oliver Bearman Career
- 2013 saw Bearman make his professional karting debut when he participated in the Trent Valley Kart Club championship race—the karting club located in his hometown.
- Following that, he continued on to compete in the Super 1 National Championships, where he placed second in both 2016 and 2017, despite competing in the Cadet category.
- The British driver went on to win the IAME International Final, IAME Euro Series, and IAME Winter Cup in 2019, capping off an incredible karting career. In 2017, he also won the Kartmasters British Grand Prix.
- In the 2020 ADAC Formula 4 Championship season, Bearman made his single-seater racing debut with US Racing. In the same year, he participated in three Italian F4 rounds. His two rounds in the German series saw him finish with consistent points, setting up a strong start to his season. Then, he won the checkered flag for the first time at the Hockenheimring.
- To compete in the German and Italian F4 Championships, Bearman switched to Van Amersfoort Racing for the 2021 season.
- The British driver would start the Italian series season with a third-place result at the Circuit Paul Ricard. Bearman started a run of victories and podium finishes that would last for a total of nine and seven races, respectively, after earning another podium finish in the same round.
- Because of his two F4 category victories, Bearman was recognized in September 2021 with a nomination for the Autosport BRDC Award.
- In addition, Bearman received the Henry Surtees Award in December 2021. This award is given yearly to the BRDC emerging star who puts on the best performance.
View this post on Instagram
- Bearman’s participation in the 2023 Formula 2 Championship as a driver for Prema Racing was officially announced on November 14, 2022. Frederik Vesti, a junior driver for Mercedes, would be his teammate for the season.
- Bearman qualified for the Bahrain race in the 12th spot to start his season, but he was unable to gain much ground in the sprint race and came in 15th.
- In October 2023, Bearman made his Formula One racing series debut while driving a Ferrari F1 car during a private test in Fiorano. He took part in the first of two free practice sessions while representing the Haas F1 Team in the 2023 Mexico City Grand Prix.
- Haas said they were “very impressed” with his performance, noting that he finished in 15th place, just three-tenths behind his colleague Nico Hulkenberg.
- This year, he is expected to participate in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix twice. Following that, Bearman will compete by operating the VF-23 in the young drivers’ test.
Oliver Bearman’s Height and Weight
Oliver Bearman, who was born on May 8, 2005, is eighteen years old. In the meantime, he weighs roughly 58 kilograms (127.86 pounds) and stands 5 feet 8 inches (1.77 meters) tall. His eyes are black, and he has short brown hair. Bearman has no tattoos on his body because he is not a fan of getting inked.
Oliver Bearman’s Parents/ Family
On May 8, 2005, Bearman was born to Terri and David Bearman. Thomas, a brother, and Amelie, a sister, are his two younger siblings. Bearman’s younger brother, Thomas, is currently a competitive karter.
Since then, Ollie and Thomas have both competed in club racing under the 87 number, which was initially raced by their father David. Since Ollie was born on May 8 and Thomas was born on August 7, David chose the number 87, which both boys have since raced with.
Oliver Bearman Networth
This covers endorsement revenue, earnings from his profitable racing career, and possible investment opportunities. Remember that disparities in net worth can arise from shifting circumstances and financial endeavors.
Frequently Ask Question
Will Ollie Bearman Race in Formula One?
Ollie Bearman of the Ferrari Driver Academy gives us a sneak peek at his Formula 1 FP1 debut this coming Friday in Mexico City.
When did Ollie Bearman begin karting?
At the age of eight, Ollie started motor racing in 2013 in British karting at the club level. It became apparent very quickly that he was incredibly talented. Ollie continued to have success in karting on a national and international level, graduating in 2020 at the age of fifteen into cars.
Who is the Teammate of Ollie Bearman?
In the Formula 2 Championship, Oliver (Ollie) Bearman, a rookie driver from Britain, competes for the Prema team alongside Mercedes Junior Driver Frederik Vesti.