An Indian businessman, showjumper, polo player, and philanthropist is Shikhar Pahariya. He gained notoriety as the maternal grandchild of Sushilkumar Shinde, the former chief minister of Maharashtra. In addition, Janhvi Kapoor’s ex-boyfriend is Shikhar.
Born in Mumbai in 1996, Shikhar Pahariya is currently 23 years old as of 2019. He attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School and Bombay Scottish School for his education. Regent’s University London is where he completed his BA in Global Financial Management program. ((LinkedIn))
In this article, you will get to know about Shikhar Pahariya Net Worth
Shikhar Pahariya Wiki
|Entrepreneur, Polo Player, Showjumper, and Philanthropist
|Date of birth
|5 feet 7 inch
|Bombay Scottish School
Dhirubhai Ambani International School
|Regent’s University London
|Father: Sanjay Pahariya
Mother: Smruti Sanjay Pahariya
|10 million dollar
Shikhar Pahariya Early Life
Since he was very young, Shikhar Pahariya has been interested in business. The sources state that at the age of thirteen, he and his brother Veer Pahariya founded their own business with the assistance of their father. They established a consulting business that offered guidance to incoming pet owners.
Regarding his current career, he received instruction from a professional equestrian and is a trained horseman. Additionally, he has posted multiple horse-related photos to his social media accounts. I would like to let you know that Shikhar plays polo professionally and has competed in competitions across several nations.
View this post on Instagram
He played for India in 2013 at the Berkshire Polo Club in London as a member of the Royal Jaipur Polo Team. He participated in multiple matches as a member of the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club.
After completing his education, he reportedly worked as an investment analyst for “Wadhawan Global Capital,” a multinational conglomerate holding company. He also briefly worked for Andromeda Financial Technology Services in India.
According to media reports, in 2018 he and his brother founded another company called “India Wyn,” which was a gaming and entertainment venture.
Shikhar Pahariya Family
In 1996, Shikhar Pahariya was born into a family of twenty-three years old. With his siblings, he blew out his birthday candle on March 29th. His father is a businessman from Mumbai by the name of Sanjay Pahariya.
“Sushil Kumar Shinde,” a former Union Minister, is his grandfather. Vee Pahariya, a gifted singer, is another brother of his.
Shikhar Pahariya Networth
In addition to his skill at polo, he has made a name for himself online by using social media to promote brands and sponsors. As of 2024, Shikhar’s net worth is estimated by certain news websites to be USD 10 million.
Facts About Shikhar Pahariya
- He is the maternal grandchild of Sushilkumar Shinde, the Union Home Minister, and the former Maharashtra chief minister. Praniti Shinde, his maternal aunt, is a politician from Solapur who serves in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
- He founded his consulting business at the tender age of 13 and offered new pet owners counseling.
- He began working as an investment analyst at the London-based transnational conglomerate holding company “Wadhawan Global Capital” after receiving his degree. After that, he was employed in India at Andromeda Financial Technology Services.
- He and his brother Veer Pahariya established “India Wyn,” an entertainment and gaming company, in 2018.
- As a committed philanthropist, Shikhar has supported several social causes, including the empowerment of women. Along with working with numerous environmentalists, he has also assisted children from rural Maharashtra who are members of the underprivileged community.
- He is an accomplished horseman and polo player who has competed for India in some national and international competitions.
- He plays for the Royal Jaipur Polo Team and represented India in the 2013 London Berkshire Polo Club.
- When pictures of him and Jhanvi Kapoor kissing went viral online in 2016, that’s when the dating rumors started.
- Jhanvi Kapoor was set to launch her Bollywood career at the same time that dating rumors involving Shikhar were rife. They reportedly broke up because Jhanvi’s mother, Sridevi, put a “no dating clause” on her daughter to stop the rumors and allow her to concentrate on her career.
- Following Jhanvi Kapoor’s 2018 film “Dhadak” premiere, Shikar shared the movie’s logo on his Instagram story.
- On his social media accounts in 2018, Shikhar shared a picture of two silhouettes at Lake Como in Italy. Soon after he uploaded the video, a lot of people began to conjecture that the silhouettes were of Shikhar and Jhanvi Kapoor because of rumors that Jhanvi was in Italy attending Isha Ambani’s wedding.
- Alaviaa Jaaferi, the daughter of Javed Jaffrey, and Sara Tendulkar are close friends of his.
- He loves animals and keeps horses and dogs.
On “Koffee With Karan,” Janhvi Kapoor Nearly Confirmed That She Was Dating Shikhar Pahariya.
On “Koffee with Karan,” Janhvi Kapoor nearly confirmed that she was dating Shikhar Pahariya and hinted that she had dated Kartik Aaryan previously. Recently, Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor revealed details about a variety of subjects during their appearance on the well-liked celebrity chat show “Koffee with Karan.”
When asked to name three people on her speed dial, Janhvi nearly admitted that she was dating Shikhar Pahariya in the episode teaser that Karan Johar shared. After responding, “Papa, Khushu, and Shiku,” the actress realized that she had officially announced her relationship with Shikhar. Khushi and KJo were taken aback by her response. Significantly, there have been numerous reports of the purported couple’s dating since they have been spotted together on dates and vacations.
View this post on Instagram
In response to Khushi’s questioning about Janhvi’s previous relationships, Janhvi was overheard saying, “I have only dated three boys, and we stick to that.” In response to a second quick-fire question, the “Bawaal” actress said, “Just make sure you don’t end up liking the same guy.” If Khushi were to collaborate with Ananya Panday, what advice would she give her younger sister?
In her response, Janhvi seemed to allude to earlier reports that she and Ananya Panday were seeing Kartik Aaryan. On the professional front, Janhvi Kapoor has roles in movies like “Mr and Mrs Mahi” and “Devara,” while Khushi Kapoor recently made her Bollywood debut in “The Archies,” directed by Zoya Akhtar.
Who is Veer Pahariya?
Mumbai-born artist Veer Pahariya has always had a passion for performing. His path began in Mumbai and Delhi with theater, music, and dance, and it eventually led him to study theater while pursuing additional education in the US.
Who is Shikhar Pahariya?
Born in 1996, Shikhar Pahariya is an accomplished polo player, social media celebrity, and well-known figure in India. In 2024, he will be 27 years old. He became well-known for playing for India in the London Polo League at the esteemed Berkshire Polo Club.
Does Janhvi Kapoor Have a Partner?
Janhvi Kapoor unintentionally confesses that “Shiku” is on speed dial while confirming her romance with Shikhar Pahariya. According to Karan Johar’s “Koffee With Karan,” Janhvi Kapoor and Shikhar Pahariya were romantically involved.
Are Veer and Shikhar Twins?
Veer is the maternal grandson of Sushilkumar Shinde, the former chief minister. He previously dated Sara Ali Khan, and Janhvi Kapoor is rumored to be dating his brother Shikhar Pahariya. Following Karan Johar’s suggestion that Sara and Janhvi had dated siblings in the past, Veer and Shikhar’s names gained popularity.