Timmy Narang, another name for Rohit Narang, is the owner of several hotels in Mumbai. He is Isha Koppikar, a well-known Bollywood actress, and husband. In addition, he has run the grill and Lush restaurant at The Palladium in Mumbai. In 2015, Timmy teamed up with Chef Davide Cananzi and Nicky Bedi of Yellow Tree Hospitality to launch Yellow Bar All Day, a café. Later, in December 2016, it closed.
In this article, you will get to know about Timmy Narang’s Wife, Wiki, Age, Height, Networth, Career
Timmy Narang Wiki
|Timmy Narang (Rohit Narang)
|Date of birth
|5 December 1966
|5 feet 9 inch
|Woodstock School, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
|Graduation in Switzerland
Degree in International Business in the US
|Father: Rama Sewaram Narang
Mother: Mona Narang
|15 million dollar
Timmy Narang Career
He began working for his family’s company, Ambassador Hotels, in 1991. He launched his Mumbai-based hospitality company, Lush Lounge and Grills, in 2002. He founded Skygourmet Catering Private Limited, a catering company, on January 4, 2002 in Mumbai.
He serves as a director for several businesses, including Landour Bake House, Rokeby Manor, Pizza By The Bay, Gordon House Hotel, and Mars Hospitality. He co-owns several other companies.
Timmy Narang Controversy
Pooja Misrra, an Indian model and actor, accused Timmy and his brother of molestation in July 2014. Pooja filed a complaint with the Mundwa Police Station in Pune, claiming that the Narang brothers had been threatening her for a few years. Pooja claims that they hypnotized her and even hacked her social media and phone accounts.
Timmy Narang Family
Rama Sewaram Narang, his father, was a businessman. Mona Narang is the name of his mother. Rahul (Jimmy) Narang, his brother, is also a businessman. Ramona Narang, his sister, is an Ibella owner.
Spouse and kids
He first met Indian actress Isha Koppikar in 2005 at a gym, thanks to Bollywood star Preity Zinta. On June 21, 2008, they began dating after three years of friendship. On November 29, 2009, the couple tied the knot, and in July 2014, their baby girl, Rianna Narang, a fashion label, was born.
Isha and Narang filed for divorce in November 2023 as a result of compatibility problems they had been having for some time. The house was vacated by Isha and her daughter Rianna Narang in December 2023.
Facts About Timmy Narang
- In 2023, businessman Timmy Narang from India filed for divorce from actress Isha Koppikar.
- He was raised in a prosperous household.
- In 1991, he began working for his father in the Ambassador Hotels family business.
- In Mumbai, Timmy opened his first restaurant, Lush Lounge and Grills, in 2002.
- In addition, he founded Skygourmet Catering Private Limited, a catering company, in Mumbai on January 4, 2002.
- Timmy holds directorships in numerous companies, such as Landour Bake House, Pizza By The Bay, Rokeby Manor, Gordon House Hotel, and Mars Hospitality. He co-owns several other companies.
- He first encountered Indian actress Isha Koppikar in 2005 at a Mumbai gym, thanks to Preity Zinta. They started as friends before quickly falling in love.
- Timmy took part in the 2011 Star Plus original reality series “Survivor India.”
- He is obsessed with fitness and works out frequently.
- He loves to travel with his family and friends whenever he can escape his hectic schedule.
- Timmy drinks a lot of alcohol when he goes out with his friends and family.
Timmy Narang Affirms That He and Isha Koppikar Got Divorced in November of Last Year, Saying, “I Don’t See Why There Should Be Confusion.”
Isha Koppikar and Timmy Narang, according to Timmy Narang, “are now free to move on” with their lives. Timmy and Isha got married in November 2009.
Hotelier Timmy Narang has disclosed that, as of November 2023, he and actor Isha Koppikar were no longer together. Timmy revealed to the Times of India that the couple had discussed a “divorce for almost a year and a half” before deciding to go through with it.
What Timmy Revealed Regarding His Split From Isha
Timmy stated, “We filed for divorce after thinking about it for about a year and a half. On friendly terms, the divorce was granted in November of last year. It is a fact that both of us are now free to move on with our lives. I don’t see why there would be any misunderstanding about that. Considering the legal option isn’t even an option because the divorce has already been finalized, even though I haven’t read the most recent report. That is all there is to it.” Additionally, he verified that Isha and their daughter Rianna had left his house.