Actor Zahn McClarnon was born on October 24, 1966, to Hunkpapa Lakota parents. Well-known for his adaptable acting, he has starred in a lot of movies and TV shows. For his roles as Akecheta in “Westworld” (2018) and Hanzee Dent in the TV series “Fargo” (2015), McClarnon became well-known.
His work has been featured in both mainstream and Indigenous productions, demonstrating his versatility and skill. After several decades in the entertainment business, McClarnon is still regarded as a respected figure because of his ability to create diverse narratives and his ability to portray characters in compelling ways.
Zahn Mcclarnon Wiki
|Date of birth
|October 24, 1966
|5 feet 6 inch
|Denver, Colorado, USA
|Father: Not know
Mother: Not know
|2 million dollar
Zahn Mcclarnon’s Height and Weight
At 5 feet 6 inches, or 167.5 cm, Zahn McClarnon has a balanced height and weight of 75 kg, or 165.5 lbs. His eyes and hair are both dark brown. He has an average body type as well.
Zahn Mcclarnon’s Early Life
Since launching his acting career in the 1990s, McClarnon has become well-known for his roles in both television and movies. His credits include parts in the TV shows “Longmire” and “Fargo,” as well as motion pictures like “Wind River” and “Bone Tomahawk.” McClarnon has received recognition for his captivating and genuine portrayals of Native American characters, which he has played frequently.
Zahn Mcclarnon Wife
Zahn McClarnon doesn’t have a girlfriend or a wife. He has never been married, in actuality. Though there have been rumors regarding his previous relationships with several women, Zahn has opted not to publicly address these claims, so they remain unsubstantiated.
Additionally, he was spotted in 2005 at the Museum of Natural History in New York, where his film “Into the West” had its premiere, alongside a woman by the name of Terry Walker. Even though Terry was said to be his girlfriend, the rumors were put to rest when they were never seen together again.
Zahn Mcclarnon Career
McClarnon made his stage debut in a local production of Jesus Christ Superstar at the Chanticleer Theater in Council Bluffs. He got to know John Jackson, a casting director from Omaha who was most known for his collaborations with director Alexander Payne. In the early 1990s, McClarnon worked in a few local jobs before moving to Los Angeles in search of a better career.
As Running Fox, McClarnon appeared in the 2005 TNT drama Into the West. He starred in the comedy Repo Chick and the 2009 film Not Forgotten. In 2013, he starred in the horror movie Resolution. He performed multiple times as Bodaway Macawi in Ringer. Additionally, he played Mike Parker in the first four episodes of the SundanceTV series The Red Road.McClarnon played Mathias, the Chief of the Indian Tribal Police of the Cheyenne tribe, in the television series Longmire, which aired on A&E and then Netflix from 2012 to 2017.
View this post on Instagram
Critics praised McClarnon’s portrayal of Hanzee Dent in the second season of the television series Fargo. He portrayed Native American U.S. Marshal Grant Johnson in the Timeless TV episode “The Murder of Jesse James.” McClarnon studied Comanche for his role as Toshaway in
The Son on the AMC Network.McClarnon portrayed the Ghost Nation’s chief, Akecheta, in the HBO series Westworld. Despite being a returning character, McClarnon was acknowledged as a key cast member in “Kiksuya,” the eighth episode of the second season, which focuses almost entirely on his character’s past. Critics praised McClarnon’s performance in the episode, calling it “one of the greatest of the whole series” after he delivered a “heart-wrenching, powerful performance,” according to review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes.
Zahn Mcclarnon Networth
Zahn McClarnon’s net worth as of December 2023 is $2 million, however, it is unknown how much he makes. In addition, he has a strong sense of ambition and works even harder to fulfill it. Zahn is happy and content with what he does, and his acting career provides the majority of his income.
Facts About Zahn Mcclarnon
- Early Career: In the 1990s, Zahn McClarnon began working as an actor and stunt performer.
- McClarnon’s Native American heritage includes Irish and Hunkpapa Lakota ancestry. His career has been greatly influenced by his Native American heritage, and he has frequently played Native American roles in television and motion pictures.
- Actor with Versatility: He is renowned for his ability to play a variety of parts in a variety of genres. His acting range has been demonstrated by the heroic and villainous roles he has played.
- Breakthrough Role: He played Mathias, a sheriff on a Cheyenne reserve, in the critically acclaimed television series “Longmire,” which was one of his breakthrough roles.
- Fargo: McClarnon became well-known for his portrayal of Hanzee Dent in the second season of the television show “Fargo.” He was praised for the nuance and depth of his performance.
- He became a member of the cast of the well-liked HBO series “Westworld” during its second season, where he played the Ghost Nation warrior Akecheta.
- Apart from his work in television, Zahn McClarnon has acted in several well-known motion pictures, such as “Wind River,” “Bone Tomahawk,” and “Strike One.”
- Supporter of Native American Issues: McClarnon has worked to advance Native Americans’ representation and rights in the entertainment sector. He has made speeches on the significance of respectful and true representations of Native Americans in the media.
- Awards: For his performances, he has been nominated and won awards. He is a nominee for the 2016 Critics’ Choice Television Awards’ Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series category for his work in “Fargo.”
- Private Life: Zahn McClarnon tends to maintain privacy regarding his personal life, and not much is known about his activities outside of the spotlight.
Is Zahn McClarnon’s Brother a Twin?
In South Dakota, on the Rosebud Indian Reservation, resided his mother. The family moved to Omaha, Nebraska, where his father was employed, and they settled in the Joslyn Castle and Dundee neighborhoods. There is a fraternal twin brother for McClarnon.
Zahn Mcclarnon Began Acting When?
Roles in “Murphy Brown” (1988–1998), “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman” (CBS, 1992–98), and “Walker, Texas Ranger” (CBS, 1992–2001) marked the beginning of Zahn McClarnon’s career.
What Makes Zahn Mcclarnon Well-known?
Zahn American actor Tokiya-ku McClarnon is well-known for his roles in the second seasons of Fargo, Westworld, and the Western crime drama series Longmire. He is the main character in the AMC series Dark Winds in 2022.